Traditionally, organizations have focused IT security primarily on perimeter defense, building walls to block external threats from entering the network. However, with today’s proliferation of data, evolving global and regional privacy regulations, growth of cloud adoption, and advanced persistent threats, organizations need to apply a data-centric security strategy that protects data wherever it is.
Join this webinar co-hosted by Thales and Expert Systems to learn how data-centric security enables your organizations to be in control of sensitive data regardless of location while rendering it unreadable to data thieves.
- Challenges of data protection in today’s ever new environment
- Removing complexity out of the equation at your data security strategy
- Understand the new generation of data security platform from Thales
- Mr. Anthony Law – Senior Sales Engineer at Thales CPL
- Mr. Wilson Ng – Head of Technology Services, Cyber Security at Expert Systems Limited
Date: 22 Jan 2021 (Fri)
Time: 10:00a.m. – 11:30a.m.
Target Audience: IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, IT Supervisors, Security Analysts and Managers