FY22 marked our 6th consecutive year-over-year revenue growth and reached a record high at HK$682.2M since listed! We want to express our appreciation to our employees for their hard work and the tremendous support from our customers, partners, shareholders, and directors last fiscal year.
Expert Systems Holdings Limited annual results for the year ended 31 March 2022.
Read the detailed results announcement here: https://www.expertsystems.com.hk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/20220624-AnnualResultAnnoun2022.pdf
- Revenue for the year ended 31 March 2022 (the “Reporting Year”) increased by approximately 27.8% from that for the year ended 31 March 2021 (the “Corresponding Year”) to approximately HK$682.2 million.
- Gross profit for the Reporting Year increased by approximately 45.7% from the Corresponding Year to approximately HK$104.9 million.
- Profit for the year attributable to owners of the Company for the Reporting Year dropped by approximately 29.9% to approximately HK$15.2 million as compared to the Corresponding Year.
- Excluding the legal and professional fees of HK$3.1 million for the very substantial acquisition (the “Acquisition”) of 70% of the issued share capital of ServiceOne International Holdings Limited (“S1IHL”) which is principally engaged in the provision of IT infrastructure management services, recognised for the Reporting Year and the government subsidy of HK$4.5 million from the Employment Support Scheme under the Anti-Epidemic Fund recognised for the Corresponding Year, the adjusted profit attributable to owners of the Company for the Reporting Year amounted to HK$18.3 million (the Corresponding Year: HK$17.2 million), representing an increase of approximately 6.5% as compared with that of the Corresponding Year.
- Basic earnings per share decreased by approximately 30.1% from approximately HK2.72 cents for the Corresponding Year to approximately HK1.90 cents for the Reporting Year.