Hybrid Cloud / Multi-Cloud computing is essential today, enabling many businesses access to application software over high-speed internet connection without the need for large upfront capital expenses investment on computer software and hardware. It provides customer flexible pricing model to lower TCO for the IT infrastructure and reduces risks of data loss.
- To implement a Disaster Recovery (DR) solution but does not want to bare a large upfront investment cost on DR datacenter.
- To have an offsite backup solution.
- To simplify and shorten time needed for hardware and software migration.
- To reduce difficulties in maintaining different skills set for different hardware solutions.
- To reduce cost of different infrastructure solutions (Hardware, Software & Maintenance)
- To optimize IT resource
- To increase elasticity of on-premises compute and limit storage capacity
- To save capital expenditure
- Employ industry leading software (VMware Cloud)
- Employ industry leading cloud provider (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Flexible expansion on compute and data resources
- Leverage SaaS solution to have a Disaster Recovery/Offsite backup
- Flexible migration between On-Premise platforms and different cloud platforms
- Easy management for On-Premise platforms and different cloud platforms
- No need to plan for hardware and software upgrade
- Reduce IT cost
- Business Continuity
- Flexibility of work practices
- Access to automatic updates
- Avoid vendor lock in
We offer end-to-end total solution from design, planning, implementation service to on-going support for the followings:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Infrastructure as a service
- Platform as a service
- Software as a service
- Multi Cloud
- Multi-Cloud Management