Data Security is the Core for companies to protect sensitive data and prevent data breaches in both on-premises and cloud environments. Unified Encryption and Key Management Solution help address your organization’s next-generation security challenges and new compliance requirements at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Unified Data Security Platform supports both Private and Public Cloud with the following technologies:
|Enterprise Encryption||delivers granular encryption, tokenization and role-based access control
for structured and unstructured data residing in databases,
applications, files, and storage containers.
|Key Management System (KMS)||provides centralized key lifecycle management and policy control to
support a variety of applications through standard interfaces.
|Hardware Security Module (HSM)||are FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria EAL4+ (EN 419 221-5) certified
appliances that deliver scalable and highly available cryptographic key
services across networks, and integrate with over 150 leading
application provider solutions.
Data protection against evolving threats – Benefit from confidentiality, integrity and availability when defending your organization from an evolving data threat landscape with Data Security solutions.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership – Lower operational costs and capital expenditures while optimizing staff efficiency and productivity by leveraging the breadth and depth of integrated Data Security solutions and services.
Compliance – Satisfy widely recognized government and industry mandates for financial, healthcare and other sensitive data.
Accelerate Digital Transformation – Establish trust throughout the data landscape so you can confidently and safely embrace digital transformation.
Network & Security Infrastructure Consultation & Health Check Service
- Planning – Study the existing Network Diagram and Network & Security Equipment, including but not limited to configuration and security logs review.
- Analysis – Identify the Network & Security workflow, Hardware & Software & Configuration issues, and Existing & Potential risks.
- Reporting – Deliver the Health Check Summary Report including
- High-level Summary
- Update Network diagram with workflow
- Identification of any critical issues
- Prioritize of recommendations
- Operation & Maintenance Manual (O&M Manual)
Vulnerability Assessment Service
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Assessment Result Report
- Suggested Remediation Plan for Vulnerable Devices